Monday 3 November 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my first blog!

I have started this blog spot to be able to quickly share information and special offers. My website http://www.breakthehabit.co.uk/ has all the details of who I am and what I do.

So here's the first Special Offer!

16 - 22 November is Mouth Cancer Awareness Week. I have been approached by a local dentist to get involved in their week of raising awareness and so started reading up on the subject.
I was horrified to hear that someone dies every 5 hours in the UK from mouth cancer. So while you and I have done a morning's work someone has died. This afternoon someone else will die. This evening between you and me finishing work and going to bed someone else willl die.

Now we could start, right here and now raising money to help find a cure. Or we could focus on prevention. If you haven't already guessed it the main causes of mouth cancer are smoking and alcohol. So right now I'm offering a 10% discount on Stop Smoking and Stop Drinking sessions for the whole of November. I will also ask every client to donate £5 to a cancer charity and I'll match it.

I'll let you know the results.