Monday 14 June 2010

Four months later...

I can't believe it's been so long since I blogged!

I am coming up to my anniversary! In July it will be 8 years since I started Break the Habit!

My "new year's" resolution is to blog more often!

Every day starts a new year really doesn't it? Every day is the first day of the rest of our lives.

As this isn't a rehearsal (at least we don't think so), and we may never get the chance to live again (I use the word "may" here because how can we really know?!!) perhaps now, today, is a good time to start living!

None of us know how long we've got - so make today the start. The beginning. The performance as opposed to the rehearsal.

Whatever you've been planning or putting off. Whatever you know you should do. Do it now. Or at least take the first step. Or at least decide to start tomorrow.

If I can help you then I will. Call me on 0113 380 1758. As Nike put it so well. Just do it!