6 Things we Forgot about Sleeping
1. Every living thing needs to sleep.
2. Sleep is our body’s chance to repair and re-energise.
3. All living things have a body clock which is pre-set.
4. Human beings need about 6 – 8 hours sleep a night on average.
5. We cannot make ourselves sleep – force is the very opposite to sleep.
6. There can be physical, chemical and emotional reasons why me don’t sleep
All of these can be overcome because of point No.1: Every living thing needs to sleep.
So to be able to sleep “like a baby” you need to follow some simple rules, set up some new habits, follow a simple plan – and allow yourself to sleep.
I would like to share with you the answer! The simple rules to follow and a wonderful, relaxing, sleep inducing hypnosis!
If you're having problems sleeping give me a call. You will, won't you?