Here's a few simple tips for taking control of your weight and your health
1. Avoid sugar-filled puddings, white bread, potatoes and pasta and focus on low-glycemic carbohydrates like brown rice. Fill up on vegetables and salads.
2. Keep fruit juices to a single glass a day and replace its high sugar kick with whole fruit which releases the sugar slower and includes fibre
3. Eat protein with every meal to put your body in fat-burning mode. Protein is also satisfying so you feel full for longer. Good quality protein comes from free range beef, chicken, eggs (preferably organic), fish, nuts and beans.
4. Some fats are healthy - so eat the healthy fats like olive oil and avocado. Numerous studies have concluded that people who eat healthy fats, and supplement with omega 3 lose weight easier, and faster and stay healthier.
5. Eat plenty of fibre through vegetables and fruits and wholefoods.
6. Read the label. And ask yourself - is it healthy if it's got a LABEL???!
Don't diet - change your eating habits to healthy eating habits. And if it's too hard - call me - hypnosis makes it easy!